Saturday, September 20, 2008

Crowds of people sittin' on the grass with flowers in their hair said,

"Hey, Boy, do you wanna score?" - Led Zeppelin's Misty Mountain Hop. I've never liked wearing fabric flowers in my hair. It's always seemed so cheesy. I remember I used to have this orange tiger lily hair clip that I used to wear in 6th grade (thanks Claire's, haha). But... that was 6th grade. Today I was browsing Facehunter and i saw THIS:


I LOVE it! Infact, it has inspired me to buy a flower hair clip, and give it a try. I think part of the reason it looks so unbearable cool is because of her clothes/make-up/hair too. The color of her hair gives it a very dark gothic glamour kind of feel. The lipstick is perfect. Like BUTTA! Or, like smushed berries. And of course the leather jacket's cool. Speaking of leather jackets...

I don't usually pay attention to men's fashion week... Am I supposed to? Anyway, I was looking at Justice's myspace, because I love them, y'know... And I noticed they changed the songs on their playlist. THEN, I looked to see what album it was from (in between this I was hyperventilating because I thought Justice came out with a new album that I somehow didn't know about...). Instead of an album it said Dior Homme S/S 09. So I rushed off to the Dior Homme website and then frantically youtubed so I could find the video. Let me just say, it is AWESOME. I mean, the music AND the clothes. I love the leather jackets and the gold metallic pants. If you're a guy and you're reading this ( which I highly doubt...) you should take note. Well, the glasses are a bit weird... But that's okay. The only thing that would have made it better is if Justice preformed live. Did they?




Golden pants are at 2:15.

Image Source: facehunter